Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD3.5 Lite Obs and Nowcasting

Bob Chill

19 hours ago, T. August said:

Norrisville HarCo report has to be off. Mappy’s 1.8”, with Norrisville at 2.5”? Don’t buy it, if anything it should be significantly less.

Nah, its legit. Das posted the radar a page or so ago. Norrisville was under snow bands while I was in the snow hole for a couple hours. Plus they have a little more elevation than I do, so when my rates were light I was getting grauple, while Norrisville probably stayed all snow. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I took yet another trip to Jefferson County last night. Sure enough, the north slopes still had snow on them along Rt 9, some places along Rt 7 and even extreme northern Rt 28! You can still get your snow fix but you have to really REALLY look for the remaining snow on the north and west slopes to find it.

I'm focking HARD CORE !

4 hours ago, mappy said:

Nah, its legit. Das posted the radar a page or so ago. Norrisville was under snow bands while I was in the snow hole for a couple hours. Plus they have a little more elevation than I do, so when my rates were light I was getting grauple, while Norrisville probably stayed all snow. 

Fair enough, it’s just been a s hitty year snow wise for northern Balt. You usually clean up, and in a normal bad year you’d have double the total of 95.

Here’s hoping next year is better for NW (can’t believe I’m saying this lmao)

4 minutes ago, T. August said:

Fair enough, it’s just been a s hitty year snow wise for northern Balt. You usually clean up, and in a normal bad year you’d have double the total of 95.

Here’s hoping next year is better for NW (can’t believe I’m saying this lmao)

eh its okay. I am above my total from last year, which was my bar. Anything else that falls is bonus. Would I love to hit climo, of course, but if its not in the cards, then so be it. 

Archived