Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD3.5 Lite Obs and Nowcasting

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, psuhoffman said:

Yep...sucks when a loss comes in one of the few chances at a legit snow in a crap year but it is what it is. Can't change it. Have to laugh at it and move on. 

I have about 4” on the season and may have eked out 1” with this one. My tears flow like rivers.

Now, just light rain, 33.1. Had a coating of snow and sleet. Not much of an event south or west of the Occoquan River. Very well modeled. Loved the way the two separate bands were shown and the warm nose right in my area with snow to the East and to the west of me. Very well done for the most part. Hope you all Salvage some more time in the snow. Looks legitimate out there in Leesburg.

1 minute ago, Cobalt said:

Looks like we switched back to snow in McLean. Can anyone confirm?

Snowing when I was outside a few mins ago. I measured with my ruler on the asphalt and got 0.7” there and 1.1” on the grass. Idk which would be more official but I don’t have a deck or backyard as I’m in an apartment complex 

1 minute ago, Mordecai said:

Snowing when I was outside a few mins ago. I measured with my ruler on the asphalt and got 0.7” there and 1.1” on the grass. Idk which would be more official but I don’t have a deck or backyard as I’m in an apartment complex 

I'm a couple of miles SE of you and I had 1.1" before the sleet started.  We did flip back to snow a few minutes ago.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived