Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD3.5 Lite Obs and Nowcasting

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, clskinsfan said:

Congrats @Bob Chill ! Nobody works harder on here than you. You deserve it!

Back edge hole filled in nicely. Back to moderate snow here 32 degrees.

I honestly can't believe I'm winning the temp battle AND the rate battle. It's been a long time coming.... I'm loving it. Going to take the dog for a walk here shortly and embrace the scene. 

I

34 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea...some of the  mesos been hinting at this very scenario past 24 hours ...it's looking like it's happening.  I'm still confident we see at least 1-2" but the 3-4 Has slipped away I believe .

I'll be surprised if we even manage an inch up here.  What little accumulation we had has melted off completely.  The ground is just too hot.

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

31 degrees now. Crazy lucky. Doubt the roads cave but should keep the grass/trees covered if I get a lull. Great event. 

I don’t even think a lull is coming. This is looking like an old fashioned moco to hoco event. Radar looks really good and the .4-.5” wasn’t a fluke.

Just now, 87storms said:

I don’t even think a lull is coming. This is looking like an old fashioned moco to hoco event. Radar looks really good and the .4-.5” wasn’t a fluke.

The kuchera charts thought I would never get to 32. No way in hell I'm getting 10:1 but I certainly didn't expect to be closing in on an inch by 4pm either. 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived