Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
PD3.5 Lite Obs and Nowcasting

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Ji said:

we should like the 12k NAm right? Keeps 850 at zero for entire event?

Yes, and you should love the 3k.    They've trended colder, and the northern VA split from previous runs has shifted north.

That said, the low totals on the NAM3 Ferrier maps tell me that it ain't pure snow in the model.

3 minutes ago, high risk said:

Yes, and you should love the 3k.    They've trended colder, and the northern VA split from previous runs has shifted north.

That said, the low totals on the NAM3 Ferrier maps tell me that it ain't pure snow in the model.

i think the biggest problem now is the speed of the storm. Basically a 4 to 8pm event LOL

9 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I keep posting in the other thread. But the NAM looks really good for the northern burbs this run. Very heavy thump according to it.

29/21 here now. Sunny but I can see clouds off to the SW. Hopefully they can race in here before I get above freezing.

3hr accum precip map. NICE thump!

qpf_003h.us_ma.png

I like that bullseye on my backyard.  Looks pretty heavy region wide to be honest. 

17 minutes ago, high risk said:

What's the difference between the Ferrier map and the normal 10:1 map? Why the huge disparity?

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived