• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Sunday the 18th ... storm idea/early thoughts...

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

I don’t see anybody getting a foot out of this.  8 inches sure.  Even a spot or two near 10 perhaps.  But not a foot imo.  

But id love to Be Wrong.   Time will tell.

There will probably be a stripe of higher totals with the enhanced banding....add just a little elevation and you can maximize the potential on the ratios. Congrats Blue Hill.

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Could be a TOL-Ginx-Foxboro little jack based in elevation. Otherwise looks like a paste job in many lower el spots.

Looking good for my hood...I will take 6" of paste over 9" of fluff any day. Nothing transforms the landscape like paste covering all of the trees.

1 minute ago, JC-CT said:

Going 20-1?

Wouldn't be totally shocking inside good banding. The snow growth depths are very good. Though obviously the higher the QPF, the harder it is to go 20 to 1. But I wouldn't be completely shocked at double digit lollis inside some good bands where like 0.5-0.6 qpf falls. 

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Wouldn't be totally shocking inside good banding. The snow growth depths are very good. Though obviously the higher the QPF, the harder it is to go 20 to 1. But I wouldn't be completely shocked at double digit lollis inside some good bands where like 0.5-0.6 qpf falls. 

Probably his area is in a good spot for that. Maybe N RI.

Archived