• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Sunday the 18th ... storm idea/early thoughts...

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

IF it evolves like the NAM or even the Euro shows, then someone will prob be around 10" in that type of banding. Really classic look for some instability embedded in the very strong ML fronto.

Even so, Ryan doesn't usually give a range that represents lollies at the upper end.

19 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

It's just the way it is. 

There is certainly a chance the Euro and NAM are overly amped, right? 

For the love of God just go on air with 6-12" and satisfy DIT for once, ha.

I think there's definitely a good chance the EURO is over-amped.  I'm not seeing 0.2" of QPF out of this system up here like the EURO has.

Just now, powderfreak said:

For the love of God just go on air with 6-12" and satisfy DIT for once, ha.

I think there's definitely a good chance the EURO is over-amped.  I'm not seeing 0.2" of QPF out of this system up here like the EURO has.

I dunno...I wouldn't sell that yet. There's some support. NAM wasn't far off (yeah we know that doesnt count that much) and the Ukie supported it.

18 minutes ago, mreaves said:

I love the fact that Ray is in Uganda, meeting his fiance’s family for the first time and is still pumping out calls on moderate events. That is dedication. Or insanity either way it’s funny. 

I don't think this is going to be as amped as some want.....and I can't even say that I hope that I'm wrong since I'll be adorned in a suite in 90*+

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I dunno...I wouldn't sell that yet. There's some support. NAM wasn't far off (yeah we know that doesnt count that much) and the Ukie supported it.

I never know how to feel about the Ukie.  I feel like it is like a GGEM with precip/surface/etc but I know the H5 scores are solid.

I like a consensus mean of the guidance... 4-6" south of the Pike type event, 1-4" up to RT 2.  But that's not that exciting to take a blend, ha ha.

Archived