• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
2018 Mid Atlantic Spring Thread

Subtropics

As February is looking to finish the back half above average, and sun angle quickly rising, it's about that time those of us south of 40N get to look forward to warmth! March is looking potentially chilly to start, but figured it was time to get this thread started, especially for the more southern members of our sub-forum. 

Here's to models showing an early and warm start to spring!

After the snows, we will likely have a very early, very robust start to spring, marked by very ridiculously above normal temps. the past couple of days are an example of that. Despite the cold in Jan, climate change is still very much alive and kicking and 2018 looks to be the hottest year so far. Lots of ice up north will melt. It wont be long before we hit that critical desalinization threshold and the weather gets VERY wild, lol.

17 hours ago, BristowWx said:

My God do I despise spring and summer.  It’s pure torture for me especially after this winter.  But I know it’s coming so let’s bring it on.  

How can anyone despise seasons where the temperature and sun actually feel good on the skin? Cold ranges from uncomfortable to painful. Please explain? 

Archived