Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Pope's 'And There You Have It" SWFE Feb 7 2018

moneypitmike

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

wouldn't surprise if this is a flirtation and it slips back south.  On the other hand it seems mid-level warmth got a bit further north than expected.  sleet and frzn rain here.

I expected to flirt with sleet here. And yeah...we probably flip back on the tail end. 

Just now, mahk_webstah said:

wouldn't surprise if this is a flirtation and it slips back south.  On the other hand it seems mid-level warmth got a bit further north than expected.  sleet and frzn rain here.

Mid level warmth must be even getting close to me.  Small flakage all day and suddenly big flakes.

Just now, wxeyeNH said:

Mid level warmth must be even getting close to me.  Small flakage all day and suddenly big flakes.

nice to see you close to the jackpot for a change!  you get screwed over quite often for being so far north.  can hardly wait to finally move to Boscawen.  not as far north as you but up on a hill and beautiful views, really great on days like this.  Dover is kinda blah right now.

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We all bust ..we all get stubborn at times and hate to admit we are wrong and hang onto bad ideas too long. But most folks admit it and don’t call folks liars. That’s the only issue I have . I would hope he comes on here and admits it, and explains why it happened so everyone else , along with him can learn 

In your defense, lots of people were bashing him, but he only seemed to get personal with you. So on that front he was wrong. You were wrong to question his career aptitude, but I give you credit for showing us you're no pu$$y.

I call it like I see it. Today you both acted like you were auditioning for a 1985 episode of dynasty. It was entertaining!

Archived