Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The Pope's 'And There You Have It" SWFE Feb 7 2018

moneypitmike

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Yup. Shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone not papal related. 

We snow to zr

You have anything other than hope to base this on?

I haven't seen one run --of any model--that keeps you below freezing at the surface throughout. It's not even close in terms of guidance consensus which flips you to rain midway through...

Take the advice you gave me yesterday "it's time to bail".

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

You have anything other than hope to base this on?

I haven't seen one run --of any model--that keeps you below freezing at the surface throughout. It's not even close in terms of guidance consensus which flips you to rain midway through...

Take the advice you gave me yesterday "it's time to bail".

If you knew Climo you’d know you are in big trouble with your above freezing interior. In all seriousness, you should heed the advice of the other longtime mets here instead of trying to “one up” everyone. Interior SNE is locked below 32 friend 

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If you knew Climo you’d know you are in big trouble with your above freezing interior. I’m all seriousness, you should heed the advice of the other longtime mets here instead of trying to “one up” everyone. Interior SNE is locked below 32 friend 

The NWS doesn't agree with you --not even close--that's why you're under a WWA. Nor does the well respected met you follow @CT Rain

3 minutes ago, snowgeek said:

Oy Vey to all of the religious posts lol!  12K and 3K NAM still bring the evil 0C 850's pretty far north.....we pray...we wear our snowflake embroidered yarmulkes.   Dumping here. Came in like a wall as advertised (SWFE real news).

Some models have HRV tainting much further N than the CTRV.  You should be good for a prolonged thump there before you ping. 

8 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

If you knew Climo you’d know you are in big trouble with your above freezing interior. In all seriousness, you should heed the advice of the other longtime mets here instead of trying to “one up” everyone. Interior SNE is locked below 32 friend 

You take a lot of heat on this forum but when you fight back you've got an impressive fastball.

Archived