Weathernoob335
The Pope's 'And There You Have It" SWFE Feb 7 2018

moneypitmike

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jbenedet said:

@moneypitmike

In an effort to remain humble, and avoid coming off as prideful-- I must admit--it's still not over, and things could obviously change; but I absolutely appreciate the early recognition. Def makes the struggle of forecasting more enjoyable. I'll remember this. 

19/15 - Overcast

Just throw some ASOUT's around in your posts. The true papal 'we'.

HRRR has an ugly track.

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I feel like ice could be an issue interior NE MA SW through ORH county maybe into nrn ct? I just do not see that area getting above freezing.

Seems like that was the main argument yesterday. If the low track squeezes south they won't hit freezing. Mid levels have warmed a bit since yesterday but I don't see any wholesale changes, maybe take them down an inch or 2?  

6 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Seems like that was the main argument yesterday. If the low track squeezes south they won't hit freezing. Mid levels have warmed a bit since yesterday but I don't see any wholesale changes, maybe take them down an inch or 2?  

Yeah amount of snow will be less. Solid 6 for you anyways. 

58 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

@moneypitmike

In an effort to remain humble, and avoid coming off as prideful-- I must admit--it's still not over, and things could obviously change; but I absolutely appreciate the early recognition. Def makes the struggle of forecasting more enjoyable. I'll remember this. 

19/15 - Overcast

Since this is your event please provide frequent observation/ updates/ pics of slush puddles this afternoon. How many miles are you from the sea coast? We don't have any members in Portsmouth.

8 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

And how is it determined if the Pope verifies or not?  

17 hours ago, jbenedet said:

Pink 6-12" all frozen (some sleet).

Yellow 4-8" snow/sleet to 3 hr period of moderate rain.

Light Blue 3-6" front end thump to a 3-6 hr period of rain. 

Gray: 1-3" to rain.

Green: 1" to rain.

The 4-8" gradient goes along Rt 125 in NH. west of there is 6-12", east of there is 4-8" 3 hr period of rain.

massachusetts.gif

Archived