Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February 7th Snow To Rain Event

Cobalt

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

FCPS MD just closed. The northern part of the county I am guessing is what made the call. I am in the SW part and things just look wet. 

My daughter just got told she should use this day off to clean her room. 

There's been a steady number of accidents west of US 15 on the scanner today.  

29 minutes ago, Eskimo Joe said:

There's been a steady number of accidents west of US 15 on the scanner today.  

Yea I am retracting my statement of the Northern part of the county with the decision. Just went out to get the trash can and what I though was just wet actually had a decent ice coverage on the lid. I still do not think we got it as bad as further up North but we got more than I though. 

49 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So with the AA county 2 hour delay, looks like frozen precip may enter the area right about the time of the delayed start.

What temp you got?  My car said 33 before I went into work... I know its not completely accurate, but didn't feel like AAco would get anymore ice (at least not central).

3 minutes ago, birdsofprey02 said:

What temp you got?  My car said 33 before I went into work... I know its not completely accurate, but didn't feel like AAco would get anymore ice (at least not central).

Still hanging around 32.  Just ironic to me that they delayed school despite no precipitation most of the day, yet when the kids start going to school, it'll be worse than had they just started at the normal time.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic

Archived