Newest Member
    joxey
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

Those vendor products that were previously forecasting 12-18 in northern New England continue to disappoint. We love data and the pretty colors but the numbers ain't cutting it.

Last night they were forecasting up to 10-14" at Pit2.  This morning it's 8-12"

CNE and NNE will do well.  Forgettable for 85% of SNE

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

If it’s not snowing too heavily he probably will be able to get out. My guess is you will, but check ahead.

I think the more likely scenario is that my connecting flight which originates at PWM won't be making it to IAD.  But, lots of rerouting options to get where you need to go once you're at a hub.  NBD.

1 minute ago, moneypitmike said:

I think the more likely scenario is that my connecting flight which originates at PWM won't be making it to IAD.  But, lots of rerouting options to get where you need to go once you're at a hub.  NBD.

Yep good luck.  Should come back to nice blanket of white. 

13 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

Those vendor products that were previously forecasting 12-18 in northern New England continue to disappoint. We love data and the pretty colors but the numbers ain't cutting it.

I think they do a pretty good job.  I’m happy with a foot of snow, bigly.  Just as much as 18”, that I can tell you!

14 minutes ago, WthrJunkyME said:

Good luck, MPM.  I want to wish your flight to be canceled, but the ride back home won’t be pretty.

Thanks--I have no doubt I'm going to be making the trek to BDL.  I can't imagine an advance cancellation.

Meanwhile, latest HRRR looks like it tracks the low from Pittsfield to the Pit to Nashua.   

29 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Last night they were forecasting up to 10-14" at Pit2.  This morning it's 8-12"

CNE and NNE will do well.  Forgettable for 85% of SNE

I honestly don't follow it very closely. I just go by what the bros here post and I saw lots of 18 inch spots in Vermont a couple days ago. I just hate to endorse any product associated with Joe bastardi because of his political agenda and friendship with Sean Hannity. I'm not a fan of Ryan maue but I know he's more respected in the field.

3 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

I honestly don't follow it very closely. I just go by what the bros here post and I saw lots of 18 inch spots in Vermont a couple days ago. I just hate to endorse any product associated with Joe bastardi because of his political agenda and friendship with Sean Hannity. I'm not a fan of Ryan maue but I know he's more respected in the field.

Can you make a post without bringing something political into it? We have an entire political forum that was created to keep these types of posts off of the weather side.

3 minutes ago, WthrJunkyME said:

Don’t you think it should be 100% in this forum?

No offense, but I doubt anybody here gives 2 pennies about your politics.

If that's the demand, that's fine. But each political post has been limited and micro targeted to an 8 word or less sentence often with a pithy or witty comment. For the record there are critical comments of Joe bastardi and Ryan maue in every corner of this website because they're political.

2 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

If that's the demand, that's fine. But each political post has been limited and micro targeted to an 8 word or less sentence often with a pithy or witty comment. For the record there are critical comments of Joe bastardi and Ryan maue in every corner of this website because they're political.

don't know about Ryan but most here don't endorse Joe for other reasons other than his political view.

5 minutes ago, 25thamendmentfan said:

I can’t demand anything from you.  Do as you wish, but I must say it demonstrates very little respect for others.

PS - None of your political doo-dads have been clever.

Archived