SnowHabit
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

And tomorrow when we go to a warning.. we’ll bump 

Don't think there's enough snow for a warning. Most of interior SNE is prob advisory snows, though I'd put out a warning for N ORH County over to Franklin county and then N Middlesex county.

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Someone is obsessed again. Knowing climatology first is always a great way to understand your weather. classic SWFE, pick your area, check your history and you will be within 2 inches of what to expect.

I'm forecasting 3.5 inches of snow and sleet for moosup along with a winter weather advisory issued at 4am.

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

Don't think there's enough snow for a warning. Most of interior SNE is prob advisory snows, though I'd put out a warning for N ORH County over to Franklin county and then N Middlesex county.

Looks primo for Friday for us with some light snows in the afternoon for mood and some freshies

8 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah. 5-8'' in and north of the Rt. 2 area west of 495 with maybe some pingage at the end. The usual. 

7 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

18z 3k NAM never even gets liquid into NW MA.   RT 2 corridor all the way to Ray looking good awt. 

Maybe I can catch my season totals up to the SE coastal folks.

Yeah. This has the look of a classic SWFE.  6-9” is pretty standard.  

For schools out here I am thinking early dismissals Weds.  for my district and my daughter's, the kids have a scheduled half day anyway, so maybe I get out of some development crud

9 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Euro and RGEM are about the same right now. 

Yeah this is prob pretty close....I might reduce the tilt a little, keep it flatter near BOS, but overall prob not bad. It might be a little too wild in the jack zone though.

SN_000-060_0000.gif

Archived