Newest Member
    joxey
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah I would agree. That should be shifted SE based on the latest guidance. This thing is not riding into the Merrimack valley.

Yeah that almost looks like a coastal hugger type storm with a CCB on that cutoff in SE NH.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Yeah I would agree. That should be shifted SE based on the latest guidance. This thing is not riding into the Merrimack valley.

Your gonna have NNE ageo flow shooting down the coastal plain. Unless we see a shift NW the only way ASH mixes is mid level warmth...which I don't currently see happening for an extended period

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

NAM is still trying to track the sfc low pretty far west...like over interior eastern SNE.

yeah... i know I was mentioning that it may be okay in this pattern, earlier, but something about that idea doesn't sit well this time.   gotta look at these things individually ( you know that just sayn') 

the high is moving off...yeah, but in this situation the movement of everything is so fast that the viscosity of the air mass in the interior will tend to "weather" the storm - so to speak and deliberately drive people angry with that pun... ? ... a bit of a dark horse, also in that 'high moving off' is unlike 'no high open season on warm solutions' like yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Your gonna have NNE ageo flow shooting down the coastal plain. Unless we see a shift NW the only way ASH mixes is mid level warmth...which I don't currently see happening for an extended period

Where is your buddy Legro? Haven't seen him post here lately.

Archived