Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty easy call for mby - thinking 2"-4" before transitioning to sleet / freezing rain. Depending on how long precip stays sleet will determine whether its closer to 1/10" or 2/10" of ice . Id give it a 95% chance of staying sub freezing for the duration here. 

Can't wait for the posts tmrw afternoon where people are surprised at how cold the surface temps are in the interior (N/W of 95, NW RI, N CT)

19 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

I'm not John. ;)

And yes, I do...

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

When we were chatting last year when you moved to Dover, I think I made up in my head that your name was John, though I just looked through those old chat messages and I didn't see your name.  Lol.

Anyhow I hope you are wrong about moderate rain in Dover, and I bet you are.  ;) sleet at some point and some swfe style drizzle towards the end....I'd expect that.

3 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned.

When we were chatting last year when you moved to Dover, I think I made up in my head that your name was John, though I just looked through those old chat messages and I didn't see your name.  Lol.

Anyhow I hope you are wrong about moderate rain in Dover, and I bet you are.  ;) sleet at some point and some swfe style drizzle towards the end....I'd expect that.

Fair enough. That's okay, and I can see why...

But you too will soon see the light. ^_^

You cannot hope against the pope.

2 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sorry, denying SLAP existence of CAD in response to a  patently oagrous illustration of it is silly.

I  (don't think anyone personally attacked him.

This is Not as cut and dry as many Beleive (Im not Arguing the existence of CAD) im arguing that the high Position at 21z And 0z is certainly not Good And this could still come in a bit more amped wrt SLP Track And be raining at your hood by 5pm. Dover Nh on the other hand. The high may still exert  Enuf ageo(Flow) to keep winds N/NE And below 32.

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

This is Not as cut and dry as many Beleive (Im not Arguing the existence of CAD) im arguing that the high Position at 21z And 0z is certainly not Good And this could still come in a bit more amped wrt SLP Track

Where do you think the sfc low is going to track?

Archived