Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Bonafide SWFE 2/7-8

weathafella

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You can pretty much lock this forecast in SNE .. barring some massive colder trend.

1-3 to ice to rain S CT

3-5” N CT to ice ending as 33 dz

6” + Pike north .. sleet washing out juuuuuust shy of ORH and Will posting radar images and commenting on it .

MPM N and W 8-10”

LOL!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It looked basically the same in the midlevels. Maybe even the slightest tick warmer though that might be also due to it being a little faster than 12z. Pretty close to as "no change" as you can get though at 3 days out. 

Looks a hair colder to me, but just noise I guess.

Yeah the euro dropped a couple turds in the punchbowl. Wouldn't be 2017-2018 winter without the euro taking a dump on a snow chance (whether right or wrong). Still a pretty good SWFE overall but against the other globals at 00z. 

I should remind everyone though that it won't be uncommon to see wiggles in this pattern. Larger ones than usual. No blocking whatsoever. 

Hopefully in SWFE fashion the precip will come in sooner than expected.  I have a 2:30 flight out of BDL, I'd like to see a couple inches before I leave the Pit.

Patiently waiting for the temp to drop and make for a treacherous deck, drive, lawn, roads, etc.....

34.8, up a few ticks in the past hour.  NW winds cranking so the drop should start shortly.

Archived