Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super Bowl Slop Storm

Ji

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, iambinarymind said:

Same here Mrs. J, snow coming down pretty well with grass/pavement covered.

You are in my hood I see. ;)

Current temp of 29 with moderate snow still coming down. Looks to be about an 1 1/2" accumulated on the deck railing. Opened the back door to see what our new cat would think of it. Unlike our others he did not even step in it, just sniffed it and took off with a flared tail around the house. :lol:

Hope to see some updates from Carroll county later...have to live through you guys today. In Philly where it's gonna be all rain. Congrats to those that get snow today. I feel really good for the NW VA crew they have suffered a long time and finally get something to show for it. 
It's 1/2 inch. Don't insult us

15 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

How much snow back home? Can we call it 0.3” or something?

I was up in Ellicott for church during the event and the changeover, but I never saw anything measurable there or home in Columbia when I got here.  It would be pretty generous to even call it a Trace.

1" even on my patio table.  Looks deeper on the ground since it's so wet and the flakes don't fall through the grass.  Roads are almost completely clear and my sidewalks and driveway have all but melted.  Drip, drip, drip.....  but still snowing.  Beautiful so long as look out the back of the house and not the front.

21 minutes ago, Ji said:
1 hour ago, psuhoffman said:
Hope to see some updates from Carroll county later...have to live through you guys today. In Philly where it's gonna be all rain. Congrats to those that get snow today. I feel really good for the NW VA crew they have suffered a long time and finally get something to show for it. 

It's 1/2 inch. Don't insult us

Whatever it is it's more then you had yesterday. But if you want to be a deb about it go ahead. I on the other hand treasure every flake. I'm slightly bummed to be missing the 1-2" I might get at home. 

Archived