Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Super Bowl Slop Storm

Ji

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, das said:

Moderate snow in Clarksburg. 31.9°F  / 15°F with a south wind of 6 mph. Snow started here just after 9am with instant stickage on everything, including the roads.  Lows of 14°F and 11°F the previous two nights will do that  

6B77D9A5-98E8-4985-8521-42E78EA5B1BA.thumb.jpeg.5cd0549856d20efef63c5a420e0ad703.jpeg

Nice to see Das! I'm down the road between Laytonsville and Boyds. Was 31 when I left the house this morning. Had lows about the same as you did previous few nights. Was thinking we'd get a coating before any flip. Just a raw day ahead for our neck of the woods. 

5 minutes ago, Wonderdog said:

Light coating on the sidewalk and on the flower beds. But temp is now 35 degrees still light snow falling with the emphasis being on light

I went over to IP.  Sending it your way sorry.  Truck is pulling into your driveway now.  You’ll have to sign for it.

Half sleet/pingers and half rain now.  Not enough pixie dust to even give the ground a tinge of white.  God this is brutal.  Anything for some cold from the hinterlands of the North to preserve the CAD for at least long enough to make it exciting...   Guess that is too much to ask for this year.   Edit - 33/25 - the evaporative cooling is just keeping pace with the southerly flow of warm air.

Archived