Newest Member
    joxey
Super Bowl Slop Storm

Ji

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yep. Was just gonna post. ACTUAL REAL snow falling. Good sized dendrites coming down nicely.

Southern waves are the best aren't they? Radar actually looks good over a lot of the area. Once the column moistens to the east, should see some light to moderate snowfall reports for a time. Only a matter of time before the warm air intrusion takes effect though, so hoping everyone sees some flakes before we change over to liquid. 

you can almost look at the radar and tell this isn't a dc to bmore snowstorm.  the radar almost never looks like that with precip going all the way up into canada lol.  still would be nice to see a couple hours of snow before a changeover.  i think that's attainable.

1 minute ago, BlizzardNole said:

First few pixie flakes in Germantown, 32 degrees.

What's up in Frederick Co?  Radar looks good up there.

Light snow per reports out of Frederick airport for now. Radar does look solid, so as atmosphere continues to moisten up, could see some solid dendrites falling for a time. I'm stuck a work in Germantown, so you'll have to be the eyes for the area since I'm too busy to go look. Sigh

2 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Light snow per reports out of Frederick airport for now. Radar does look solid, so as atmosphere continues to moisten up, could see some solid dendrites falling for a time. I'm stuck a work in Germantown, so you'll have to be the eyes for the area since I'm too busy to go look. Sigh

Yeah  -actually coming down at a decent clip right now (I'm just east of Frederick)

Archived