Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

I will start posting valuable stuff instead of worthless posts on the Mid-Atlantic subforum, because chances are i'm getting negative responses because of the sh*tposts i keep making. Sorry. But you could of just said it the first time instead of going full nuclear on me, with the insecurities you have, you know.

I've tried to help you several times. But you just keep doing the same things. That said I didn't start this. I sat back and watched you go nuclear and simply pointed out what was going on but then the got to close to the blast radius. You are the one that went kaboom over a few people poking fun at you because despite repeated advice you continue to post the same way. If you stop within 15 mins everyone will move on to the next thing and it will be over. 

3 minutes ago, WeathermanB said:

I will start posting valuable stuff instead of worthless posts on the Mid-Atlantic subforum, because chances are i'm getting negative responses because of the sh*tposts i keep making. Sorry. But you could of just said it the first time instead of going full nuclear on me, with the insecurities you have, you know.

We've said it multiple times. In fact, I had a post directed specifically towards you almost a month ago to the day. IIRC you agreed to "change your behavior" and post more valuable information on this board. 1 month later, you're back where you started.

Don't get me wrong, being a snow lover is like being a drug addict. The only issue is that sometimes you need to know your limits. Since I decided to stop posting the 384 hr GEFS snow total every single run back in late December, I've started to completely evaluate my posts. Sometimes, you just gotta review your post and re-read it and think to yourself "is this really worth posting?". I looked back at my old posts, and a lot of them are certainly cringe-worthy. Even up to early-mid January. There's a difference from being a snow weenie, and being the "verification poster".

In summary, just let the more experienced posters post more than you do. That'll go a long way. 

32 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

D.C. has a streetcar line? Where have I been?

It’s a complete boondoggle.  Way over budget and delayed for years.  It runs up and down a few blocks of H street; original plans had a line go through SE as well but not sure what’s going on with that.  I’m pretty sure its free to ride too; “Free”.

1 hour ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Rehoboth is way better. Great restaurants. DFH.

Plus its my new best place to chase big snowstorms without driving 5 hours.

lol i've only been to dewey once for my bday and it was definitely fun (and interesting), but yea rehoboth/bethany are a bit more chill.  i actually like ocean city as well for the ****show aspect, but as far as beaches is concerned...gotta give it to va beach/sandbridge (minus the biting flies...they're annoying af when the wind is blowing them in).

Just now, Prestige Worldwide said:

Lewes is the real gem of Sussex County. I have lived in 5 different states - and I can tell you that De truly is a wonderful state. The beaches are terrific and our property values are rising quickly. And we actually do have a growing number of college educated residents. 

We spend our summer vacations in Bethany and Rehiboth.  I agree it’s great place near the coast.  Mostly quiet and has that old time boardwalk feel to it.  

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived