joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a great superbowl. Loved it start to finish. Foles had icewater for blood tonight. Dude made a few hundred million doubters look dumb. 

My favorite superbowl of all time (other than the skins) was the Niners/Bengals. Love when they come down to the last play or drive. Giants/Pats was mind blowing. Tonight was just incredibly entertaining. Hats off to the Eagles. They earned every bit of it. 

21 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

What a great superbowl. Loved it start to finish. Foles had icewater for blood tonight. Dude made a few hundred million doubters look dumb. 

My favorite superbowl of all time (other than the skins) was the Niners/Bengals. Love when they come down to the last play or drive. Giants/Pats was mind blowing. Tonight was just incredibly entertaining. Hats off to the Eagles. They earned every bit of it. 

As a bengals fan, not so much.

I went out on a jebwalk here in Jefferson County in W VA. Untreated roads are getting very slippery. The half inch or so of snow/sleet is freezing up. Be very careful jebwalking up here. Driving on untreated roads will be dicey at best, this stuff is freezing superfast.

If you reside here, better look out come 3-4 days from now, even MORE snow on the way!

It will likely be rain in Dale City, though.

10 minutes ago, MDphotog said:

If anyone is out tonight or early tomorrow on the roads be very careful.  North Anne Arundel county is nasty, lots of accidents happening right now.

Rush hour Monday morning will be terrible on untreated roads.

Luckily we stayed snow-free in Dale City, lol

7 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

NAM appears to be pulling typical over amplification at range allowing an unlikely early phase. Not buying it one bit. Rarely see high pressure rapidly xfer it's heights east through a cell. Rarely see a low transfer energy from Tennessee to Ohio.  Faulty.

Right....this post is not complete without some climate denial drivel. A casual look at storm tracks and precipitation would tell you where the hadley cells are.

16 minutes ago, mappy said:

at least he posted his reply in banter. baby steps. 

True. Although it sure doesn't make me want to keep trying in that thread. I mean, I can't make it snow. I've tried, but I can't. But I also think it might be fair to note that a good chunk of the area over-performed yesterday in terms of frozen and that maybe worth talking about if that can repeat for Wednesday, but that might be just me. In any event, Vice, cranky is NOT a hypester, and if I re-post something he says it might actually be of interest, but I can also stop doing that too.  Is this the kind of thing that led to us not having mitchnick about anymore?

2 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

True. Although it sure doesn't make me want to keep trying in that thread. I mean, I can't make it snow. I've tried, but I can't. But I also think it might be fair to note that a good chunk of the area over-performed yesterday in terms of frozen and that maybe worth talking about if that can repeat for Wednesday, but that might be just me. In any event, Vice, cranky is NOT a hypester, and if I re-post something he says it might actually be of interest, but I can also stop doing that too.  Is this the kind of thing that led to us not having mitchnick about anymore?

He will be back for the next big one.  When?  No answer

13 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

do not stop doing anything because Vice of all people complained. 

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived