SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried to beat the rain and get a bike ride in on the NCR trail. Beat the rain but totally underestimated the leftover ice on the trail. An absolute sheet of it on the part north of the bridge between papermill parking lot and Phoenix parking lot...and right about the time I realized it I was going over. So did my wife just ahead of me. Nothing broken, thankfully, and the sliding on the ice when we went down was kinda cool maybe, and we turned around and headed back. Inglorious, but at least we tried.

Raining hard now.

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Tried to beat the rain and get a bike ride in on the NCR trail. Beat the rain but totally underestimated the leftover ice on the trail. An absolute sheet of it on the part north of the bridge between papermill parking lot and Phoenix parking lot...and right about the time I realized it I was going over. So did my wife just ahead of me. Nothing broken, thankfully, and the sliding on the ice when we went down was kinda cool maybe, and we turned around and headed back. Inglorious, but at least we tried.

Raining hard now.

Dude, that sucks. Glad that everyone is ok and kudos for getting out there. By the way, there’s a bike show / swap in Westminster tomorrow from 9-2 if you’re interested. It’s five bucks to get in but some good savings in gear and accessories.

http://www.stopswapandsave.com/

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived