Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February Discobs Thread

George BM

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WVclimo said:

Martinsburg broke the high temperature record yesterday by 11 degrees.  Today's new record will be at least 10 degrees above the previous mark.  High hourly reading shows 82, but if there was an 83 in there it will tie 2/27/1997 for the warmest winter day ever.

MRB hit 83 to tie the record for the warmest DJF temperature on record.   Departure today was +35 

I am so hard up for rain and for road hazards, that I have traveled back to Jefferson County yet again tonight.

Well, I just got the bad news: No rain here til late Thursday. Ridge in place is STRONG as hell. It aint going anywhere anytime soon. Too bad, I crave driving hazards such as rain, dense fog and lots of crazy traffic. All of that rain to the west will miss us entirely. Pennsylvania will get all of it, rivers will rise and frantic water rescues will be plentiful.

I have ROYALLY pissed off the rain gods and the answer from them is a firm NO!

No rain, no low clouds, no dense fog and no crazy traffic. I love this stuff far more than 48 inches of powder snow in Dale City in January in -10 conditions. Thats why I will never get to enjoy it. Pennsylvania is the rain capitol of the world.

F***

3 hours ago, wxdude64 said:

Still on wrong side of the backdoor front, and setting a record for the day going in the books in morning. Currently 76.1 degrees, crushing previous record of 73 degrees from 1985.  Come on front!!!!

I love it. Got to 84 here. Keep pushing that front north. ;)

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived