Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Discobs Thread

George BM

2 hours ago, Jebman said:

I am sick and tired of this anomalous hot air already!

Get this hot low 80s weather today the fook out of here !

I want my normal seasonable 48/29 weather back, along with fog and steady light rain and drizzle!

Woww!! Are 80's unusual for February? I mean that sounds like some all-time record heat! :yikes:

It was 61F up here yesterday, that's the second warmest high on record in February, narrowly beating the old record in 2017, lol. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jebman said:

I am sick and tired of this anomalous hot air already!

Get this hot low 80s weather today the fook out of here !

I want my normal seasonable 48/29 weather back, along with fog and steady light rain and drizzle!

This is ****ing ridiculous.  I'm all for unending torch to finish out this horrific winter, but 80s?  Really?  How about some nice comfortable 60/40, ya know, like +15F?  But +35F departures?  Running the AC in February?  This is just bull****.

1 minute ago, yoda said:

Will be interested to see if we can get a few boomers this evening 

Do you like the potential? Airmass has to be very good for this time of year, but I'm not well versed on the more complicated parts of the equation to what makes for potential.

22 minutes ago, Subtropics said:

Do you like the potential? Airmass has to be very good for this time of year, but I'm not well versed on the more complicated parts of the equation to what makes for potential.

Not really for this evening... there is basically only a few hundred J/KG and barely negative LI's.  Day 5 looks a bit more interesting... SPC did mention our area in the Day 4-8 OTLK with a slight chance

• H2O unpinned this topic

Archived