Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Super Bowl Sunday Storm 2/4-5

WiseWeather

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Ummmmm.... I highly recommend you upstate people go to FB and find the WYFF - Chris Justice update from about an hour ago!!! That future cast radar looks like it could get RGEM totals!! There is some mod/heavy rain falling and it's frozen according to radar!! I know, self limiting, latent heat release, blah blah, but moderate Precip, could aid in a lot better wet-bulbing conditions! You get that precip at 29/30 degrees, which is not at all impossible, and your gonna have big problems!! Ask Lookout about temps being forecasted about 3-5 degrees too high! And tree loss! ( yes that was a different set up) but just making a point

Mack, actual WYFF radar had me under snow for 12 hours last January and all I got was a backend dusting. #NeverForget 

1 hour ago, mackerel_sky said:

GFS iciest run yet! Gets some barely down to SC, but trending colder, like all models today!

I told you Brother! I am expecting closer to RGEM totals. Not saying it will be that much, but it be more than the LOWER modeled guidance. NEVER take CAD lightly... even in-situ. 

2 hours ago, mackerel_sky said:

Text JB , get his thoughts, report back, Thanks ;)

Man u are obsessed with JB more than anybody I have ever seen.  If u don't like him great i doubt he is to upset.  Pit as much into the models as u do following JB and you will have a red tag.  U follow him more than anybody as you post stuff he has on his site all the time no Twitter.  Now reel in some ice with all of the stalking ability you have. 

Archived