Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 1-2 Anafront wave disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy flash freeze when driving this morning. It was fine at 32F and then all of the sudden it was like 27F...nasty side roads. What an amazing west slope event....they don't get these too often, so it's nice to be a jackpot winner. Congrats to those.

Winter hill had a little under an inch of snow but you go literally 15 miles west and its 6" of paste. Amazing.

1 minute ago, White Rain said:

It’s weird driving to natick the snow went down to nothing between hill ranges and then back up in Bolton. Once I got to natick it was still snowing and the amounts were comparable to the foot hills out west. There was a bit more snow after the cold came further east. The .5” or so at our house fell before the cold moved in making the snow wetter than natick and very icy post freeze.

Driving east on Rte 2 from Gardner to Leominster, you went from 5-6" to zero... pretty much from the curve/hills through FIT it dropped away totally.

Bare ground here at work...a little slush in my parking lot

Rte 68 in Gardner was an ice rink though

How Nice.  I get up at 9am in Helsinki (2am here) and fly home, stay up until 2am while it's Still Raining.  I go to bed, wake up, look at teh Radar, looked fantastic over RI, look outside....  

• 1/8"  So I stayed up 24 Straight hours too.  How nice.  :blink:  

And Weymouth got almost an Inch??  Taunton 1/5"??  CT got 4"-5"????  I get 1/8"??  ALL I do is Lose here.  That's all I do now a days in Cumberland.  Lose Lose Lose.  :fulltilt::o:blink::fulltilt:  

ended up with about 0.1" here in Cambridge. maybe a couple inches not too far up the road in lexington. the inch we got Weds, plus this fraction of an inch we got today are long gone and hard to find. staring at bare ground. boooooo that!

10 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

How Nice.  I get up at 9am in Helsinki (2am here) and fly home, stay up until 2am while it's Still Raining.  I go to bed, wake up, look at teh Radar, looked fantastic over RI, look outside....  

• 1/8"  So I stayed up 24 Straight hours too.  How nice.  :blink:  

And Weymouth got almost an Inch??  Taunton 1/5"??  CT got 4"-5"????  I get 1/8"??  ALL I do is Lose here.  That's all I do now a days in Cumberland.  Lose Lose Lose.  :fulltilt::o:blink::fulltilt:  

Carver 1.5". Definitely approached 2"Abington/Whitman. It was that one band.

Archived