SnowHabit
Feb 1-2 Anafront wave disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Are the elevations starting as rain?

I think it may...unless you are way north like N ORH county and Berks...but I don't think it would last very long...maybe a couple hours. If it starts as straight wet snow, that would obviously be a very good sign.

Further east on the coast they may get 4-6 hours of rain before the flip...but they could also get a pretty nice thump at the end as a wave tries to enhance it a bit developing out to the southeast.

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think it may...unless you are way north like N ORH county and Berks...but I don't think it would last very long...maybe a couple hours. If it starts as straight wet snow, that would obviously be a very good sign.

Further east on the coast they may get 4-6 hours of rain before the flip...but they could also get a pretty nice thump at the end as a wave tries to enhance it a bit developing out to the southeast.

So the flash freeze seems like it’s the bigger issue for the valley and coast as they go from rain to below 32 to snow on top 

3 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

43F here with sunshine peaking through the clouds. Snow from last night is gone.

ur busting out into the "polar warm sector"  

in May, this would be SSL day with ur temp spiking to 83 with a dp 64 ...while we up here still rot on the N side of the boundary - 

Archived