Weathernoob335
Feb 1-2 Anafront wave disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dryslot said:

Looks like 1-3".

GYX map has 2-3 near the coast, 2" for the mountains, 1" for the foothills - counterintuitive distribution, but it's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen that pattern this season.  4 snow chances next 10 days, might total 6" here.  Since my average increment this time of year is at its greatest, north of 8/10" per day, I'd be losing ground to normal even with all those "storms."

2 minutes ago, tamarack said:

GYX map has 2-3 near the coast, 2" for the mountains, 1" for the foothills - counterintuitive distribution, but it's the 3rd or 4th time I've seen that pattern this season.  4 snow chances next 10 days, might total 6" here.  Since my average increment this time of year is at its greatest, north of 8/10" per day, I'd be losing ground to normal even with all those "storms."

We will need a a couple of these to break right up here, Yesterday we were out of it a few days beforehand, We shall see how it goes on modeling over the next few days.

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

The type MPM meh's and then will have 4" by noon tomorrow.

Might not be bad for Hubbdave either...being slightly west of the ORH spine...low levels are out of the SW in this one and not the N/NE or E like a lot of systems. That's a good wind direction for that area.

Archived