Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February is upon us - pattern change is in order

Baroclinic Zone

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think something like the EPS is just fine. You have a good high funneling colder and drier air. I can’t even entertain the temp aspect of this since the pattern itself is all over the place on guidance. 

I’ll reiterate again about not hitting on every event. If this doesn’t work out, it looks a little more favorable later first week of March and beyond. 

Yeah if you look at the individual members they are all over the places with timing, placement and intensity. The only thing we can say now is that the pattern supports something (possibly something big) and that's about it.

A Ginx szygy special?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

Yeah if you look at the individual members they are all over the places with timing, placement and intensity. The only thing we can say now is that the pattern supports something (possibly something big) and that's about it.

A Ginx szygy special?

The titan of tides has already commented on that!

3 hours ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m concerned about that..... hoping it’s jusssssssssssst cold enough.

im not big on this pattern for SNE... especially south of the pike.... you have a better shot than I do, for sure

We are long overdue for a March 2001 type deal that focuses north of the pike....slew of Ginxy-Bob specials over the past decade.

I know, Steve...maybe a new climate, no such thing as regression.

Noted.

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

We are long overdue for a March 2001 type deal that focuses north of the pike....slew of Ginxy-Bob specials over the past decade.

Noted.

I’d argue it’s been more east west than anything else. Eastern ma has been on a solid run for a while.

the lack of good cold is a little bit concerning, especially since we are coming up on the tail end of winter at this point. Maybe everyone scores or maybe it’s Congrats dendrite. Everything still on the table.

Im done with the slop fest events at this point though. I want the big dog or 70 at this point

7 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’d argue it’s been more east west than anything else. Eastern ma has been on a solid run for a while.

the lack of good cold is a little bit concerning, especially since we are coming up on the tail end of winter at this point. Maybe everyone scores or maybe it’s Congrats dendrite. Everything still on the table.

Im done with the slop fest events at this point though. I want the big dog or 70 at this point

You can't argue that se MA hasn't been on a greater run relative to normal.

Open-shut.

19 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Noted.

My records  have 18 in March 5th/6th 2001 storm south of the Pike 29 for the month, my first winter here.  More on 3/5 than Reading Ma and an inch less for the month

Archived