Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February is upon us - pattern change is in order

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Let's at least torch for a few days so I can rediscover the pavement in my driveway.  This has been one of the iciest winters in a while.

I can’t recall one like this since I’ve lived in my house.  My driveway is 95% clear but our road is a disaster with ice and ruts.  

25 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

is his wife Ugandan and are they going there to get married?!  That's awesome.  Or maybe to meet the family?

Initiation - The familly meet n greet where they beat him senseless, stick a spike through his tongue, and drag him around the village by his balls while his nut hairs burn....if a man can withstand that, then he knows what being married feels like.

2 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Earthlight hasn’t visited this board in years 

He posts on other forums

Him and Dougwx ( that also use to post on here ) are very interested in the pattern depicted at the end of this month.

The GEFS is starting to crush the ridge in the east earlier and earlier each run.

I think we will see more snow as this month goes on.

Don't give up on this weekend's wave just yet

13 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

He posts on other forums

Him and Dougwx ( that also use to post on here ) are very interested in the pattern depicted at the end of this month.

The GEFS is starting to crush the ridge in the east earlier and earlier each run.

I think we will see more snow as this month goes on.

Don't give up on this weekend's wave just yet

When the PNA goes lower than -1.5.. Gibbs says  the GFS suite is useless and struggles immensely. So those should not be weighted at all currently 

Archived