Newest Member
    joxey
February is upon us - pattern change is in order

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

No one is happy when their area gets rain and others get snow despite how they pretend they are 

I know of at least 4 who totally disagree with this and they are all skiers, if its raining in lower SNE its usually snowing in ski country. there motto is give me snow at Christmas and a couple times a year, dump on ski areas. Everyone is not like you Kev , really

1 minute ago, Cold Miser said:

lol. You can't discount those games.  That Bledsoe game was pretty good through 3 quarters.  The Chicago game was a complete mismatch. 

Its like his snow stats, living in the 50s and 60s when he wasn't on this earth, facts are we are right there with him since 01

5 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

I was actually real close to joining you guys tomorrow.    

Could not make the funds work though which is why I never got into the conversation in the other thread (was waiting until the last minute to see about some bills I had to pay), plus I am an intermediate skier and would not be able to ski with you guys.

Wut. I am an intermediate skier not an expert, we leave no man/woman behind? ask Diane , she came and had a blast. I don't do trees, crap man wish you had come, we would have stuck ya in the truck

1 hour ago, ice1972 said:

Ok true......my problem is I’m not patient enough to let climo take care of things especially when I can feel the end coming.....for me that feeling of crunch time starts around mid January and its because of precisely the way this year has evolved....I worry and I worry that’s it.....like the scene from Goodfellas when they bring Tommy into the empty room and whack him.....”and that’s that....there’s nothin we could do”.....that was this winter bleeding all over the floor after such promise.....fitting analogy

lol. Yea, well I’m with you as we head threw Feb. No way to spin how bad most of Jan and start to Feb has been down here. Coatings and pennies do nothing for me, nor does cold front wind gusts that tickle my fanny. I know Ginxy begs to differ, he likes that feeling. Lets see if we can get a KU in late Feb or Early March...that would soften the blow some. I’m around 30” for the season, so add 20” and its average. 

36 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Euro actually has most of the ski resorts  in CNH CVT CMAINE 1200 ft and up with snow Sat and temps in the upper 30s Sunday with no precip.

Euro is a 3-6" overrunning event over 36 hours up here but there is a period of rain Sunday afternoon.  Low QPF but maybe a tenth of liquid.

48 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

You'll need the better part of a week to watch all 13 Giants' losses.

45 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I'l just watch the 2 reruns of our past glory instead, NFC East beasts

I'm a Dolphins fan.  All I have is Jay Cutler and a bitter taste in my mouth :(

16 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

not everyone is you, he is entitled to his opinion and I think it was a solid post

lol.  That was my once every few years anger rant.  Me and Steve are always all good.
  ...I will pull up my classic post from years ago so you can get a sense of my sick sense of humor.  Not sure if you've been here long enough to see it.  

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

totally Joke between Garth and I , sorry if it came off as mean spirited, good friends, we joke a lot.

1 minute ago, Cold Miser said:

lol.  That was my once every few years anger rant.  Me and Steve are always all good.
  ...I will pull up my classic post from years ago so you can get a sense of my sick sense of humor.  Not sure if you've been here long enough to see it.  

The Cod actually thinks like that, would not surprise me either if Ice  offs himself with a snow blower

Just now, Cold Miser said:

I do get passionate about the snow, and to be honest.  I much promise for the season.  Really feels like winter is sticking it to us good in a bad way. 

it happens maybe by the 17th it turns around, who knows . I enjoyed the big storms though, especially the KU in Jan

45 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

that's the one you quote all the time lol, don't use it when it shows facts use it when you quote averages, got it

You are the one who tells me I can use it because I wasn't born in the 60s.

Anyway, All in good fun.

Better team won the SB and Giants are a great franchise.

Archived