Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People already throwing in the towel and the event hasn't even started yet for many of us! And it wasn't ever supposed to really start for the Rochester area until around midnight anyway. Come back in from the ledge people!

I still think those of us close to the lakeshore will be disappointed especially when the totals come in from the higher terrain further south. Should still be a decent snowfall though. If I had to guess I'd say 4-8" for the extreme northern part of Monroe and rapidly increasing amounts to the south.

I cant even stay in this forum anymore, WTF is going on in here, seriously?  The Moon is still out here, geez!  Wasn't supposed to see any precip until after midnight so I don't all know what all these negative posts are about.  This system still has 18hrs to go and if it busts in your area, so be it.  ****, we may see the moon all night, lol!

Wolfie, we're gonna get caught between both systems, lol, with about 3" to show for it when it's all said and done, lol!  The parent dies while the coastal takes over and we get caught right in the middle.  I'm waiting for a dryslot to come out of nowhere as is usually the case! 

6 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I cant even stay in this forum anymore, WTF is going on in here, seriously?  The Moon is still out here, geez!  Wasn't supposed to see any precip until after midnight so I don't all know what all these negative posts are about.  This system still has 18hrs to go and if it busts in your area, so be it.  ****, we may see the moon all night, lol!

Youre the king of negative posts.  You should embrace the fact that other people are melting down too!

1 minute ago, DeltaT13 said:

Youre the king of negative posts.  You should embrace the fact that other people are melting down too!

Yeah I may be when its friggin warranted, not an hour after an event starts, especially synoptic.  My negative posts are usually when a LES event is under way and I get split between 2 bands or something stupid like that, but I digress.  Do and say whatever you guys want, but unfortunately its still not gonna change, with each negative post.

Archived