Weathernoob335
January 29/30 snow event

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Was growing legs.  Now in traction.

Yeah we had a pretty steady trend from 00z last night. 06z then 12z then 18z. You figured it should be pretty real once inside of 48 hours but 00z so far is a massive turd in the punchbowl. Hopefully rgem doesn't back off as much and maybe we get a little more out of the GFS than we've seen so far. A converging of solutions rather than a straight negative trend across all guidance. 

Just now, Connecticut Appleman said:

Still about 3 more spins of the NAM wheel of meat before the potential go time.  Who knows where it will take us next.

It's going to take some work for us back here, I'm watching but pretty skeptical on anything more than a coating unless Reggie holds serve and GooFuS and the King make another move west.  

10 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

It's going to take some work for us back here, I'm watching but pretty skeptical on anything more than a coating unless Reggie holds serve and GooFuS and the King make another move west.  

I agree - the odds of anything much happening back here have been and continue to be slim.  It amazes me just how hypersensitive the modeling seems to be to minor changes lately.  

Archived