Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 29/30 snow event

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MetHerb said:

I had over 2" and there are many reports all around of 1-2".  I have no idea whose call was what, but if the call was for 1-2", I think the criteria was met.

You are a bit east of him. I think there is a sharp gradient around 84/91 as garth said, doubt NW CT saw much of anything.

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

You are a bit east of him. I think there is a sharp gradient around 84/91 as garth said, doubt NW CT saw much of anything.

I don't even know what the call was.  I saw reference to 1-2" which it looks like a large area received.

There is a pretty good gradient the further north and west you go.  I'm in Greenfield today and I left with close to 2" at the time and snowpacked roads.  By the time I got to Enfield there was heavy dusting.  North of Holyoke/Northampton, nothing.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

About the same here. Solid 4.5 to 5 I think. Still snowing nicely.

How's the baby, was thinking of you while I snow blew the driveway. Hope all is well. I did lol  to myself about your rants yesterday,  man been there done that with the whole fam sick. I had the day off but just got called into work for noon cuz finance has payroll emergency computer issues. Sucks but at least the cleanup us done. 

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

How's the baby, was thinking of you while I snow blew the driveway. Hope all is well. I did lol  to myself about your rants yesterday,  man been there done that with the whole fam sick. I had the day off but just got called into work for noon cuz finance has payroll emergency computer issues. Sucks but at least the cleanup us done. 

Is what it is. The snow helps....lol.

29 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

Half inch in Winsted.. enough to whiten up things, and cause a delay for school...that invtroff was well modeled huh?? Thought it would set up a bit more east, looking forward to the next couple weeks..

Archived