Newest Member
    joxey
January 29/30 snow event

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 976
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Radar has that dry air look. HRRR backing off.

My feeling all along was that the radar representation would be a more ragged one as opposed to a large "field" of precip.  We should see the precip shield expand as we get better lift in the next several hours as the SLP comes closer.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve noticed these Ana fronts just don’t work out. This is the 2nd or 3rd one in a row . When you turn winds out of the north, it just dries things out. Same thing should happen on Friday . Folks should plan on that one not snowing either I think . At least for now 

Yup....always go conservative with those until you see a good reason not to at a short lead.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I’ve noticed these Ana fronts just don’t work out. This is the 2nd or 3rd one in a row . When you turn winds out of the north, it just dries things out. Same thing should happen on Friday . Folks should plan on that one not snowing either I think . At least for now 

Didnt you mock me for downplaying Friday, just this past weekend?.....drive safe with that powerful fupa incoming.

Post SB has a better shot, then again the following weekend...we will have our chances to stack em.

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

So 1-2 inches for all of SNE, and more for SE Mass isn’t gonna happen like you’ve been touting???  

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Didnt you mock me for downplaying Friday, just this past weekend?.....drive safe with that powerful fupa incoming.

Post SB has a better shot, then again the following weekend...we will have our chances to stack em.

I hate these patterns of 1-2" every 4 days...its obnoxious.

Unless you already have an a$$ load on the ground.

I'd rather thaw.

10 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

That one has a better chance than this one . I think you were planning on 6+ though 

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I hate these patterns of 1-2" every 4 days...its obnoxious.

Unless you already have an a$$ load on the ground.

I'd rather thaw.

Yea, not a fan. Maybe in November when we havent seen snow fall in 7 months, sets the mood. Now, heading into Feb...the mood has been set, no need to tickle me anymore...drop your panties and bend over. 

Archived