Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Mid Winter Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

dryslot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Looks right, but threadex has both of BDL's records being from 1930.

yeah that was what is throwing me off. I used the BOX site and climo section to look for tomorrow and Wednesday and got 61 from 2016 and 62 from 2002. I just don't want to say the wrong information in my broadcast :lol:

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

yeah that was what is throwing me off. I used the BOX site and climo section to look for tomorrow and Wednesday and got 61 from 2016 and 62 from 2002. I just don't want to say the wrong information in my broadcast :lol:

Where did you see that? Today's CLI has 69F listed as the record.

14 minutes ago, dendrite said:

That’s probably the airport only. Choose Hartford area. 

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

wasn't he looking at BDL?

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

All of the airports only go back to the 1940s. The record period is threaded with the pre-airport data. 

yeah I was looking for BDL but I re-did this for Hartford area and this seems to be much better now...thanks!

Most back yard stations are 70 to 73 here in interior eastern MA at this point...  KBed is 70 and Boston(Logan) are 70...  

I'm also thinking tomorrow has a shot a really just being absurd.  WCB is well mixed along the eastern cordillera and those temperatures in the southern OV (our source for tomorrow ) are presently running 75 to 81... This is coming on a perfect WSW trajectory.. I don't see why the eastern OH/western PA temps get augmented cooler prior to sweeping in here... Tonight could be a truly unusual diurnal elevation with high launch pad tomorrow morning... 

Archived