Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Mid Winter Banter, Observation and General Discussion 2018

dryslot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, eekuasepinniW said:

I was really hoping for just enough warmth to let me chip the ice off my steps.  I'm tired of cheating death every time I go outside.

We had oil delivered yesterday and the truck slid almost completely off the driveway. He had to get towed out. The guy ended up coming back around 6pm because he lost his keys. We couldn’t find them here though, but there was a chance he lost them at a delivery in Danbury too (he had to be towed out of there too.) Talk about a bad day. The kids next door have been sledding from their driveway all the way to ours too. I think even I could skate across it. 

Anyway, I was hoping the birds could get out of their run today, but even the paths are still ice covered. At least we’re up to 30°, but the melting has been pretty much nil so far.

10 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We had oil delivered yesterday and the truck slid almost completely off the driveway. He had to get towed out. The guy ended up coming back around 6pm because he lost his keys. We couldn’t find them here though, but there was a chance he lost them at a delivery in Danbury too (he had to be towed out of there too.) Talk about a bad day. The kids next door have been sledding from their driveway all the way to ours too. I think even I could skate across it. 

Anyway, I was hoping the birds could get out of their run today, but even the paths are still ice covered. At least we’re up to 30°, but the melting has been pretty much nil so far.

More melting from a poster in S Weymouth than the ice in NH

2 hours ago, dendrite said:

I saw your cam on a NH web cams link 

Archived