Weathernoob335
February Mid/Long Range Discussion

George BM

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cobalt said:

It was amped for Friday's "event", so maybe that's one of its biases

Definitely, it was a "false hope" the last couple years when systems were destined to miss us to the southeast.  It always had a few runs where it blasted us when everything else was well east.  From the early returns it seems another CRAS wanabe

1 minute ago, Bob Chill said:

That simplifies it. We'll just blend the CMC/ICON and completely toss the GFS except for the first part that snows on us. We're good. 

Ill be waiting for you at 12:15 to say the GEFS does not support this super amped solution

Just now, Ji said:

Ill be waiting for you at 12:15 to say the GEFS does not support this super amped solution

The problem this time is the GEFS is the one that started seeing the amped solution. And at shorter med range leads I'm almost positive the GEFS run will be a rainfest. If it isn't....I'll be the first one to say it...lol

Just now, Bob Chill said:

I can live with a clean 2" of snow before it promptly gets washed down the gutter. That's a win this year. 

Especially for the far Western areas, and ESPECIALLY since they have the biggest chance of never going to rain or at least staying snow long enough before turning to rain.

• WxUSAF locked and unpinned this topic

Archived