• Welcome to American Weather

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
40/70 Benchmark

Blizzard of '78

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Glad it was fun. Almost went last minute, but finally got some time with the fam. 

Ray’s takes on the Mets is exactly what I thought lol. Mark I heard is a trip. 

I had to point him out to Ray. He was like...no way!

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My last impression of him was on air like 20 years ago....the jet-black, curly locks...he's older and all grey now.

Same here.  I had heard he was kinda out there but that was something else.  Neat presentation.  Dr. U is amazing

Back in 04?? We had the opportunity thanks to Wes to tour the CPC building. Had the pleasure of talking with DR U then had lunch with him and Dr K. Just 3 guys talking weather sports and family. As you guys found out Dr U is a fantastic presenter and speaker. Wish I could have gone. Nice Ray getting the sigs on memorabilia that can be passed down through generations. A future weenie will learn all about 78 like my Dad did about 1888 and the year he was born 1917. Great stuff guys.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Back in 04?? We had the opportunity thanks to Wes to tour the CPC building. Had the pleasure of talking with DR U then had lunch with him and Dr K. Just 3 guys talking weather sports and family. As you guys found out Dr U is a fantastic presenter and speaker. Wish I could have gone. Nice Ray getting the sigs on memorabilia that can be passed down through generations. A future weenie will learn all about 78 like my Dad did about 1888 and the year he was born 1917. Great stuff guys.

There was a lot of Dead Sea Scrolls stuff mentioned in a couple of presentations. I guess Dr K is not doing well. No details.   I also got to meet Cory.  That was cool