Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Blizzard of '78

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in 04?? We had the opportunity thanks to Wes to tour the CPC building. Had the pleasure of talking with DR U then had lunch with him and Dr K. Just 3 guys talking weather sports and family. As you guys found out Dr U is a fantastic presenter and speaker. Wish I could have gone. Nice Ray getting the sigs on memorabilia that can be passed down through generations. A future weenie will learn all about 78 like my Dad did about 1888 and the year he was born 1917. Great stuff guys.

5 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Back in 04?? We had the opportunity thanks to Wes to tour the CPC building. Had the pleasure of talking with DR U then had lunch with him and Dr K. Just 3 guys talking weather sports and family. As you guys found out Dr U is a fantastic presenter and speaker. Wish I could have gone. Nice Ray getting the sigs on memorabilia that can be passed down through generations. A future weenie will learn all about 78 like my Dad did about 1888 and the year he was born 1917. Great stuff guys.

There was a lot of Dead Sea Scrolls stuff mentioned in a couple of presentations. I guess Dr K is not doing well. No details.   I also got to meet Cory.  That was cool

Archived