Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Blizzard of '78

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2018 at 11:20 PM, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I saw this last week and was gonna post it up here.....was maybe gonna do it.....I was 6 living in the Bay Area at the time without a clue about you New England fools.....lolz.....I may do it and would love to meet you guys....I’d be solo....my family thinks it’s weird and nobody at work gets it

2 hours ago, HimoorWx said:

So, who is definitely in?  Nice bar in the tavern (if I recall correctly) for post program socializing.  Here's the list as I see so far:

HimoorWx - aka Bill

40/70 Benchmark - aka Ray

ScituateWx - aka ?

weatherbob - aka Bob (I assume)

add yourself to the list . . .

Brian!  Long time follower of the forum.  Great group on here that I have learned a great deal from.  Hopefully we can be tracking some threats at that point in time.

Should be a fun panel of TV mets.  Harvey is a character.  I grew up in Rhode Island, and we had over 3 feet where I lived in East Providence.  Wish they could have found one of the RI TV mets from that time, but not sure if any of them are still around.  Harvey had just left Providence for the Boston market.  John Ghiorse on Channel 10 was the go to guy in Providence, but I used to watch the Boston stations a lot for weather.

After years of mostly lurking here, I'm looking forward to finally meeting some of you!

Archived