Newest Member
    Dano62
1/16-1/17 Event OBS

BullCityWx

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DopplerWx said:

was questioning the hrrr but the past few frames the returns are popping over western nc, it shows that pivoting over and coming over clt.

just measured and im right at 3.25" or so

Slowly but surely catching up to you!  I'm skeptical about it lasting to 6 but this storm has had tricks up it's sleeve its entire march from western KY.

1 minute ago, DopplerWx said:

was questioning the hrrr but the past few frames the returns are popping over western nc, it shows that pivoting over and coming over clt.

just measured and im right at 3.25" or so

I hope it’s right but rarely do those backend waves work out for me.  Fingers crossed though.  

5 minutes ago, mackerel_sky said:

Where the hell is it going to come from? Maybe the cold front that will finally get 20s imby!?

I'm just thinking that meso low is throwing moisture back into the eastern slopes and maybe we're going to see the results of that? Could be some good ratios of it does come through

2 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

Yes, Very surprised..... RNK a sleep at the wheel. lol WWA for one inch this morning they said!!! 

I’m at 2.5” just measured. Been stuck in the pixie dust all day otherwise could have been much better. I have some heavier echoes coming over me within the next 20 min. Have some darker greens in them. Hoping to eclipse 3”. 

3 minutes ago, BIG FROSTY said:

Yes, Very surprised..... RNK a sleep at the wheel. lol WWA for one inch this morning they said!!! 

Yeah what does it take to get  Winter storm warning for our area? forecast yesterday was for less than a inch.

Then this morning , and even now, NOAA has us at WWA for 1 -4 and its still snowing hard.

Somewhat like the snow in February 2014 in that its over performing . Always enjoy an over performing snowstorm.

Archived