Newest Member
    joxey
1/16-17 Anafrontal/Coastal Low Snows Disco/Obs

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Light rain on the UWS. I guess that warm tongue is true.  

I have light rain and I’m 30 miles nw of nyc .  I’m officially done with this hobby lol . Not one mention of rain in my forecast or even a mix . Flush all these models down the drain because they all suck 

21 minutes ago, rgwp96 said:

I have light rain and I’m 30 miles nw of nyc .  I’m officially done with this hobby lol . Not one mention of rain in my forecast or even a mix . Flush all these models down the drain because they all suck 

Wow I’m surprised it’s raining there. We are going to need much better rates to get some colder air down. 

5 minutes ago, LongBeachSurfFreak said:

Wow I’m surprised it’s raining there. We are going to need much better rates to get some colder air down. 

U can see the rain line (purple) And then the 925mb 0c is other pic...somewhere between 925 and 1000 is warm, I don’t think it will take much to cool if we can get u guys into heavier rates, heavier rates modeled between 5 and 7am ish

07C4348A-1C21-4003-BC29-68449DDC648A.gif

5436EC51-E0BD-4146-B250-C9BF16B1978C.gif

43 minutes ago, rgwp96 said:

What a disaster of a forecast call.

wondering how far up rt 23 the rain snow line is located. Stunning turn of events.

10 minutes ago, ForestHillWx said:

Just got in from a walk outside, nice coating of ice under a thin layer of crusty snow; but, snow growth improved while I was outside to the point I could no longer hear pingers. Hopefully a sign for the rest of Morris County. 

I've definetly been straddling the line so to speak. 

Temp is 31. 

Where  are you at ?

Archived