Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/16-17 Anafrontal/Coastal Low Snows Disco/Obs

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Juliancolton said:

Radar looks fine. Just let it play out and then call bust tomorrow afternoon if it sucked.

there is going to be a bust somewhere we just don't know exactly where yet - the rain idea for northeast NJ is already a bust for Upton

29 minutes ago, weatherpruf said:

You sound like Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof....I'm just not feeling this one. And reading the various reports here is confusing. Someone will say it looks better and it will be followed by just the opposite.

If I were a rich man...

I'd have a place in Montague.  Among other places.

For a bunch that you would think loves maps, there are some serious geographical challenges in this sub-forum.  Colonia has never been in the crosshairs on this one.  I think I was at one point, but it seems like a hundred years ago.

1 minute ago, NJwx85 said:

You guys still aren’t getting it. The problem is 925mb. Those temps will continue to rise the next few hours as the coastal develops.  If that low tracks a bit further offshore than earlier thought it will make a difference for areas on the edge.

925 warm nose is slowly creeping, hasn't pushed far, still down in Southern Jersey

4 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

You guys still aren’t getting it. The problem is 925mb. Those temps will continue to rise the next few hours as the coastal develops.  If that low tracks a bit further offshore than earlier thought it will make a difference for areas on the edge.

Right and if you look at the RGEM it shows exactly that, hence the 'colder' solution. Current temps mean much less than that track. 

Archived