Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

1 minute ago, OceanStWx said:

Honestly you can kind of see it already developing on radar. The western mid/upper level forcing, and he stuff off the coast that will blossom/expand northward and squeeze that gap over interior SNE with time.

Its almost like a qualitative Boxing day...smaller scale.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, sbos_wx said:

Models when I looked an hour or two ago were pretty horrific. Horrific to the point where you'd be happy to see 4". Which is within 2-4". I hope you see more, because if you see 4" I probably get 1-2" of dogcrap.

2"-4" is too low...nothing shows 2" here.

3-5" would be better.

6 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

I still think this has some tricks up its sleeve. There will be some lucky spots I think that do pretty well where models don't pinpoint right now. Because out midlevels forcing isn't overly dominant, there will probably be a lot of mesoscale features...makes it a hard storm to pin down. 

There will without question be spots like that . You’ve been adamant about that 925 back bent warm front and doing well NW of it 

1 minute ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

Not a great look here .   Waited 6-7 hours for the snow to cross the CT  river, snowed about an inch, and than everything re-organized further east and south.  Rates are pedestrian.  Take em down 

lol yup....to even get to 3 or 4 its gonna need to go to town

anyway this area can find to miss a good snow it generally will lol

at least they got some n/w

Archived