Weathernoob335
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

It was fairly decent with 1/4 IIRC

Yes it was. But it's often really wrong too. Like this past system it was way too cold. Had a lot of snow for even northern SNE until inside of 60 hours. 

That said, I wouldn't rule out a big event yet. Too early. We will need to see that trough swing negative sooner though on future runs. 

the last time I had days of snow (not 14-15 bc that event was only eastern zones days and days) was Dec 08

8 inches or so on a Friday and then periods of light to occ mod ull snows through late Saturday put down another 3 inches

then a convoluted coastal (favoring eastern sections of course) but still put down a quick 3 inches 

the ull snows that Saturday were kind of unexpected and just had a great feel about it

flakes in the air for 36-48 hours

34 minutes ago, codfishsnowman said:

the last time I had days of snow (not 14-15 bc that event was only eastern zones days and days) was Dec 08

8 inches or so on a Friday and then periods of light to occ mod ull snows through late Saturday put down another 3 inches

then a convoluted coastal (favoring eastern sections of course) but still put down a quick 3 inches 

the ull snows that Saturday were kind of unexpected and just had a great feel about it

What about New Year's 2010? Days and days of downslope flurries?

1 hour ago, codfishsnowman said:

I remember 08 well...nice deer hunt that Saturday.... the 14-15 was borderline torturous back here 

Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday...

Low pressure from the Canadian Arctic will sweep south to the Great
Lakes Monday, then turn east and cross New England. This system will
draw on precip water values on the high side of normal but not by
much. Expect temperatures would suggest light snow. QPF of roughly
0.25 inches is possible, which would support a few inches snow. An
advisory may eventually be needed for this event.

Archived