Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Well, to be fair, western NE gets its fair share of powder bombs.  Dec 92 had 42" in Princeton, MA (which is really centrall Mass).

But the coast can get lit up a la 2015 and it wouldnt be powder. 
They also can do wind much better.  

Dec 92 is so anomalous but I would have loved to see Berks footage (orh did awesome but I know a few places in the berks had up to 4 feet)....I was generally referring more the valley for comparison

also the 1/11-12/2011 storm which dropped 15-22 inches here in the valley did produce some totals to 40 inches in the berks....this event often goes uncredited in extreme snowfall for those select towns.....the best meat was further south into ct were 2 foot totals were average with amounts to near 30 inches s/central ct

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Thanks guys. Hopefully everyone jacks to max potential. Couid be some positive busts with this one 

I’d put money on more negative busts than anything. People can try to talk this thing into a good storm all they want.. but there are plenty of factors that could limit accumulations in a good amount of places. Maybe it works out and everyone does pretty well, but I’m bot Convinced.

Someone is going to get dry slotted pretty good I think as well. Obviously hard to pin down right now.

11 minutes ago, PowderBeard said:

Way too conservative again. Last storm we were in 4-8" and finished with just over 13".

snowfall_fim.JPG

they are so often conservative bc this valley gets screwed more than the girls who used to work for Hiedi Fleiss....parts of the valley have just lucked out a few times recently

Archived