Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I do not think temps will be much of an issue NW of a BOS-PVD line. Even BOS SW to interior SE MA might be ok. It is not going to be very easy to penetrate the BL torch more than about 10-15 miles inland.

Yep. This is all snow immediately N and W of Boston. 

21 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Glad we don’t use your forecasts 

Lol, your always a little grouchy when Tolland is on the edge

Looks like i posted my thoughts just before box map trimmed totals in the areas i mentioned.

I do see interior R.I and over to Sharon as a spot that could do well should they have some decent rates and not Just see 33f 3/4mile snows for hrs

Just now, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looks like i posted my thoughts just before box map trimmed totals in the areas i mentioned.

I do see interior R.I and over to Sharon as a spot that could do well should they have some decent rates and not Just see 33f 3/4mile snows for hrs

Good luck Pickles. I think my area to ORH on NW is in a prime spot. I think BOS to PVD is good for 4-6”

2 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

TBH, I highly doubt he has any BL issues at his elevation and latitude/longitude combo. He should be worried about dry slotting if anything.

Edit: I just realized that's exactly what you said in your original post, and I agree with you.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Will or Scoots. Would you guys care to opine on amounts or qpf and if you think the colder /higher qpf trends se continue or not?

I'm fine with a 4-8" forecast for you. I'd like to say a smaller range, but this storm has some uncertainty into how the main precip shield develops.

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Will or Scoots. Would you guys care to opine on amounts or qpf and if you think the colder /higher qpf trends se continue or not?

Maybe 4–7? I don’t really have a good feel, but probably in the range of highest confidence. I think warmth  just off the deck and forcing/QPF are also questionable where you are.

2 minutes ago, TheSnowman said:

WHAT THE HELL!!  The NWS just Removed my Winter Storm Warning!!  

lol!
The weather gods giveth, and Taketh away just as easily.  Mine is gone as well. As I thought. They were too bullish this a.m.  Down to an advisory with 3" max.  Much different from the lol-able 9" max earlier. 

Archived