Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Reggie bars are being thrown onto the field . Reggie! Reggie! Reggie!

Reggie Jackson signed with the Yankees in 1976. The night before the press conference Yankee pr director Marty appel booked Reggie a hotel room in midtown. Reggie was with his girlfriend. The room only had 2 twin beds. The hotel was sold out. Reggie was fuming, and horned up. Marty was panicking. Marty quit 6 months later. Holy cow!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ginx snewx said:

color me skeptical on light east winds transporting in all that mild air on all these models that far inland.

Kind of going back to your statement last night...not as worried about temps as much as I am about precip.

Some of these meso-model simulated radar products are atrocious-looking. 

It's interesting.  The NAM is on drugs, the GFS looks reasonable, sort of llike the Euro, the Reggie seems somewhat in line.  The NAM3KM is extreme in the opposite way where the precip is clustered way too far southeast.  The Euro will be in at 1:00.  What a nightmare forecast!:blink:

49 minutes ago, WxBlue said:

From where we stand, I have no argument with 4-6" call from GYX IMBY. Probably better than 6-8" they had for S NH before lowering totals overnight.

Yeah this is a pretty vanilla 4-8 forecast around here. Just high impact because of timing. 

Archived