Weathernoob335
Days and days of snow disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

How do you see that on the RGEM, link?

Will said it best.  The Reggie is really good at thermal profiles.  It's a little outside of its prime but the low convergence is whatt Will is talking about just northwest of Boston..

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Once again Euro appears to have led the way with the way GFS is coming in tonight.  Incidentally my earlier comment on the off hours ur runs and qpf is illustrated this run.

Paste bomb for BOS on that run.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Common sense synoptically...a developing low with taint up to Boston. Don't need a map, but will dig later if I get time.

The low does take a great track for a 128 CF...it goes over like MVY to outer cape.

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Once again Euro appears to have led the way with the way GFS is coming in tonight.  Incidentally my earlier comment on the off hours ur runs and qpf is illustrated this run.

Wut? GFS looks nothing like the Euro, you get the goods. Can we please get a GFS solution for 90 percent of the board in SNE

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Exactly.

Mid level banding is west. 

I'm kind of skeptical on the ML stuff being a big deal...we have pretty disorganized mid-levels in this system. There will def be a swath, but I personally think the jack is going to be near the front in the boundary layer...prob somewhere from interior CT up into interior MA to SE NH.

Archived